Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mani Ratnam's Next



Lajjo is a forthcoming film to be directed by Mani Ratnam. Produced by Ratnam and Bobby Bedi, the film's score and soundtrack will be composed by A. R. Rahman with lyrics by Gulzar. The film is expected to release in 2008. The story is an adaptation from the story Lajjo by Ismat Chugtai.

Hindi version will have Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai in the lead. The Telugu and Tamil versions will have Vikram and Aishwarya in the lead.
If media sources are to be believed then Mani Ratnam’s own production Madras Talkies is in deal with Anil Ambani ADA Group Reliance Media & Entertainment, for negative rights for a new film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions. IndiaGlitz reports that deal could worth of Rs.120 Crore.

1 comment:

moving company storage said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.